November 03, 2004

It's a small, small world

The power of suggestion is an amazing thing. This morning as I was driving up US169, I saw a truck with "Miller Maintenance" on it. I thought, hmm, I graduated with a guy named Miller (Jim) who has a business like that who lives in Savage/Shakopee. I looked at the truck closer; it was purchased at John Wiese Ford in Sauk Centre, MN. Hmmmm, funny again. Since I hadn't seen Jim in over 11 years, I couldn't tell if he was the driver or not, and due to the high traffice volume I didn't dare look too close.

So, as Mork and I were eating at the Chanhassen Culver's, in walks Jim and a couple other Sauk Centre boys (Matt Bjork & Mitch Mayer) too.

The question is, if I had left home 1 minute earlier/later this morning, would I still have seen Jimmy et. all today?

At least the clock was not reading 9:11am or 9:11pm. That's a whole other Matrix moment for me....and blog post too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

The Matrix has you... btw, did you take the red or blue pill?

Jake
from whoISjake.com fame