November 15, 2004

Since I'm in a posting mood...

Wow, 2 blog entries in one day. Amazing!




Ok, the reason I'm even posting today is because of the SecretGeek and this blog entry. Jake saw this entry hanging on my cube wall and said I needed to send it out to our internal developer group. So, after that, I started catching up on the entries and ran across another interesting one to pass along...


How to be depressed and some common traps people (myself included) fall into from time to time. I have a special affinity/empathy for many of them...not telling which ones.


I have every intention of checking out the book, and add to my depressingly long list of books I mean to read but never find the time to read. :)

1 comment:

Brian Lounsberry said...

Wow, three secretGeek links in one day! I suppose I'll have to add him to my blog role.